New Works and CMHC Granville Island Present: Summer Dance & Music Event on Granville Island!
Sunday, April 23, 2020 | 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Ron Basford Park, beside Performance Works, 1218 Cartwright St Vancouver, BC V6H 3R8
*In case of rain, we will move the event indoors to Performance Works*
After several months, we’re happy to once again be supporting artists by hosting a performance. This will be an outdoor event on Granville Island with safety protocols in place and a limited number of audience members. The performances will also be made public online.
We will have a maximum or 35 audience members and therefore registration is required. Audience will be seated with physical distance between each person, or group to ensure health safety.
We present this event with conditions to keep our communities as safe as possible, and to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Staff will be on hand to assist you.
- Hand Sanitizer and masks will be available.
- The wearing of masks when not seated will be encouraged.
Upon entering, you will confirm with staff that:
- You have not traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days;
- You have not had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and have not experienced any signs of being unwell in the last 14 days;
- You have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having or who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You will provide your name and phone number for contact tracing to NOW staff.
New Works gratefully and respectfully acknowledges that this event takes place on the ancestral, and unceded Indigenous territories of the ʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations.